Tailgating Grill, Outdoor Grill, Mobile Kitchen Specs for GoGalley Instant "Outdoor Mobile Kitchen"
GoGalley tailgating grill is a full mobile kitchen - a truly all-in-one outdoor grill and smoker. GoGalley is a hitch mount grill, with a built-in trailer hitch mount, allowing easy hook ups to any vehicle. This tailgate grill is a complete portable kitchen with 4 burner grill, smoker, deep fryer, boiler and skillet.
The perfect item as a tailgating grill, outdoor home grill, camping grill and bbq grill. GoGalley is the best outdoor kitchen and trailer hitchable grill available. This all-in-one grill and mobile kitchen is an outdoor cooking masterpiece.
The perfect outdoor barbeque grill that offers everything you would ever need and the mobility to use it anywhere. Now you can take your kitchen anywhere at the touch of a button… No trailer required!
GoGalley is the world's most unique and complete "instant mobile kitchen to go." In fact, in his review of the GoGalley, "Meathead" of AmazingRibs.com said, "It's the best rig I've ever seen for tailgating." The grill is a well-built, full-service on the go kitchen with a built-in standard 2" hitch. The hitch allows easy hook ups to any vehicle and a battery-powered, patent-pending winch system lifts the entire grill off of the ground with the touch of a button and secures the grill on one's vehicle. GoGalley is described as a "instant mobile kitchen to go" because it is made to accommodate a full array of cooking needs or styles—Grill, Smoker / Oven, Deep fryer / Boiler and Skillet cooking with a total of 79,000 BTU’s available to get the job done right.
- Built to Last With Exacting Features:
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge Steel Tubing Frame welded with long piano hinges
- Porcelain and Aluminum Cover (double layered walls for maximum heat distribution)
- Cast Iron Grates (secured for transporting)
- Removable 6" Castor Wheels allows for easy rolling and fingertip wing screws to provide easy removal of wheels for extra road clearance when transporting
- Auto Lift - Powerful Winch (rated 2000 lbs. lift) lifts/lowers GoGalley with the touch of a button
- Rechargeable 12 volt Battery
- Optional brackets are included to hold a garden tractor battery (but not required)
- Plus, the GoGalley's two stainless-steel work tables fold out in a snap and provide the perfect work surfaces often missing in a tailgating or grilling environment. In summary, GoGalley is an outdoor cook's "dream machine" with consumer value written all over it.
Portable Mobile Outdoor Kitchen - Grill, Smoke, Boil, Bake, Fry
Use at Home on the Patio or Deck…
Plus - take it anywhere at the touch of a button!
Outdoor Mobile Kitchen
All In One Grill - Portable Kitchen
Portable Home Outdoor Kitchen
Changing the way people tailgate and enjoy the outdoors!
When tailgating, you want all the comforts of home. If you could transplant your entire kitchen into the tailgating parking lot you would be one happy tailgater. Trying to bring your oven, stove and a grill tailgating to the parking lot was nearly impossible. Not anymore. Introducing the GoGalley — a complete, portable and instant "mobile kitchen to go".
Save your valuable vehicle storage for your personal items – not a dirty grill.
A Portable Tailgate Hitch Grill is now so much more….it’s a Mobile Outdoor Kitchen
Pulling a trailer, RV or boat? GoGalley rides easily on front of vehicle. Yes, a front hitch grill!
Best Tailgate Product for Superior Functionality - Hearth, Patio, BBQ Expo 2012
Top 10 Grills for Tailgating - 2012
GoGalley Voted #1
Best Tailgate Grill Ever - 2012
Cook Anything, Anywhere!
- Full size (open)
- Width: 125" (w/ tables extended)
- Hood Height: 49"
- Cooking/Table Height: 37"
- Deep: 37"
- Storage /Transport Size (Folds up in a secured box shape)
- Width: 32.5"
- Height: 49"
- Deep: 41"
- Vehicle clearance: 10"
- Transports parallel to ground on vehicles suspension system
- Weight: 350lbs
- Unit is auto lifted with a 2000 lbs. (rated winch by simply pressing a button)
Hitch Tailgate Grill
GoGalley rides (floats) smoothly on the vehicles suspension system; not a stiff trailer!
- Propane Gas Tailgate Grill
- (4) 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners = 48,000 for over 600 degrees
- 540 sq. inches + 150 sq. inch removable warming rack = 700 sq. inches cooking surface
- (4) Porcelain Heat Diffusers above the 4 stainless steel burners for even heat distribution (avoid flare ups)
- 2 piezo ignitors (in case one fails)
- Porcelain coated interior for easy cleanup (yes, you can use a power washer)
- Double layered walls for maximum heat efficiency
- Bimetal dial thermometer
- Oil / Grease Catch Pan (removable) for easy cleanup
- Propane Gas Burner / Boiler / Deep Fryer
- 25,000 BTU cast iron burner
- 3 Levels (to help avoid potentially dangerous spills)
- Upper : Skillet, Wok, Griddle for frying
- Middle: Stews, Soups (simmer)
- Lower: Boil Lobster, Shrimp, Fish, Corn, etc.
- 6 gallon aluminum cauldron with perforated insert for boiling
- Emergency Safety Shut Off Fuel Valve (open to close with quarter turn)
- Propane Gas Smoker / Oven
- 6,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burner
- Solid Steel Frame, Double Walls, (2) Exhaust / Smoker Vents
- Silicone Door Gaskets
- Electronic Igniter
- (4) Shelves: 12" Wide, 14" Long (removable)
- 8 racks of ribs, 4 whole chickens, 4 pork butts
- Bake casseroles, beans, biscuits, rolls, cookies, pizzas, etc.
- Adjust from 180 – 425 degrees for smoking on low heat and baking on high heat
- Top of smoker can be used to keep a serving platter warm
- Large water pan for humidity to keep meat moist
- Deep Cast Iron Chip Tray for smoking
- Various Kitchen Configurations (all within arm's reach) and a total of 79,000 BTU's
- Wide open (straight line formation)
- V or U Shaped (secured by front locking wheels)
- Large Stainless Steel Worksurfaces
- (2) 29" large stainless steel work tables (one on each side with tool hooks)
- Large trash / garbage bag holder (convenient to help keep cooking area clean)
- Portable - Mobile Kitchen
- Removable 6" steel castor wheels with industrial ball bearings
- Easy rolling and removable wheels to provide extra road clearance when transporting
- Heavy duty winch with "auto-lift" and locking mechanism for safe transport utilizing vehicle suspension
- Additional Accessories (included standard on any GoGalley purchase)
- 6 gallon aluminum cauldron with strainer insert
- Heavy Duty Cover:
- Vinyl coated, water proof cover made from trap material used for hauling steel on flat beds
- Night-time reflectors for safe transport
- Secure "tie down" cover straps provide "snug" fit for the road
- Easy Assembly
- Main unit is already fully assembled (ships on a single pallet)
- Color pictures with easy to follow step by step instructions
- Install hood and windscreen
- Install lift arm with 4 heavy duty bolts (Allen wrench included)
- Install grill drip pan and start cooking
GoGalley - Tailgate Grill - Under the Hood
Spend your time cooking not cleaning. Clean-ups are a snap.
No rust, either.
The heat is on with GoGalley's stainless steel burners
Four 12,000 btu, stainless steel, highest quality burners keep the heat consistent.
Double-wall grill hood
Designed for cooking efficiency & even heat.
All heavy-duty, cast iron grates
Virtually indestructible, longest lasting grates available. 540 sq.in. primary cooking space & 150 sq.in. warming rack.
Plus, Smoke, Bake, Boil, Simmer, Fry…
More Quality Details You Expect… With Serious Workspace
Built to Travel. Safe & Secure
Smoker has cast iron covered chip tray
Get the most out of your smoker with the right amount of smoke—lots of smoke!
Easy-off emergency shutoff valve for large eye side burner
Easy access shutoff valve keeps you in control
Oil catch cup
No mess with our easy in and out catch cup
This is no "wimpy" grill
Framed with heavy-duty 11-guage 1x1" & 1x2" square tubing. This Grill was made to travel & last.
Two 29" stainless steel work/serving tables w/ tool hooks
Sure, stainless steel is more expensive, but well worth it.
Large, 13-gallon garbage bag
"Keep it clean" with GoGalley's plastic ring receptacle holder. Perfect for a large garbage bag.
Hitch Accessories - Optional
Take your GoGalley safely and securely anywhere - on the front or rear of your vehicle. No trailer hassles!
There are a number of various 2” hitch accessories on the market.
- Hitch Extension Tongue (available thru GoGalley)
- If the 2 inch standard hitch on your vehicle is recessed back up under your bumper you will need to order the hitch extension tongue. The extension will add an additional 4 inches in length to the GoGalley steel lift arm that slides into your 2" receiver and compensate for hitches recessed up to 4" under the bumper. The extension will allow the GoGalley to clear the vehicle bumper for a vertical and secure ride.
- Retail Cost: $39.95
- Order SKU Part No: G10500
- NOTE 1: GoGalley ships standard with 12" hitch tongue that slides into your 2" receiver. The hitch extension tongue accessory is 16" in length and replaces the standard 12" tongue and is only required for vehicle hitches that are recessed up to 4" under the vehicle bumper.
- Hitch Receiver with 4" Drop/Rise offset (for some RV models or low riding truck/SUV's)
- Maximum height of 2" receiver that will work with a GoGalley is 24". When a vehicles receiver is too high or too low from the ground, the offset 4" drop/rise extension will be required. The offset attaches to a standard 2" receiver mounted on vehicle.
- Use the following URL for your vehicle model: Google: Hitch Receiver
- Front Mount Hitch
- If you are pulling a camper, fishing boat or other items on the rear hitch no problem; GoGalley will ride just fine on the front of your vehicle. No need to pay for extra parking space for a trailer!
- Find the right front mount hitch for your vehicle model at the following URL: Realtruck.com: Front Hitches